“Rystedt Creative helped me with initial SEO best practices for driving traffic to my new website. Their plan was incredibly thorough and extremely useful. They provided lots of ideas I would have never thought of. I liked their work so much that I immediately signed up for monthly work, so they’ll continue to help me grow my site. Bravo, Rystedt Creative!”
~ Keith Ward, Author, Black Preacher in a White Town
Maryland author Keith Ward recently finished a groundbreaking novel about a black pastor who leaves inner city Baltimore to plant a church in a rich white Baltimore suburb. The novel tackles race and religion issues seldom discussed anywhere today.
Upon finishing the novel Mr. Ward knew he needed to get this book’s online presence off right.
So we worked with him to develop one of our robust Strategic Search Engine Optimization Plans.
The Black Preacher in a White Town website is still in its infancy but we’re already working on scaling its ability to handle spikes in traffic.
Our 11 page Strategic SEO Plan complete with keyword research spreadsheet and video presentation gave Mr. Ward all the data he could need (and then some) for launching his site the right way.
- Researched relevant topic and their keywords,
- Identified 14 topics and subtopics his site should focus on,
- Created a robust spreadsheet with key word and phrase research, data, and notes,
- Recommended three specific landing pages his site should include,
- Identified specific technical improvements his site should make (and what work needs to be completed),
- Recommended types of sites to seek quality backlinks from, and
- Developed a plan for growing his site’s online reach over the next 12 months.
And we’re not done yet! We’re continuing to support Keith Ward with regular WordPress Maintenance and Support. We’ll be by his side to help him get the most out of this new venture – and get his next book in the hands of American readers concerned about race and religion in our great country.