How can I create a logo?
Logos are a visual representation of your business. It is part of your branding that helps you stand out. But, how do you create a logo?
The process is simple and creative at the same time.
- Identify your ideal client and what speaks to that audience
- Establish core values for your brand
- Choose symbols and colors that convey your core values and mission
- Choose a font that works well with your colors, symbol/graphic, and brand
- Incorporate the elements into various designs
- Choose the best design for your brand and mission
What symbolizes health and wellness?
The process is easy, but beginning can be difficult. There are so many options. You may have too many ideas, or feel overwhelmed and have no ideas at all.
The biggest hurdle is conveying the mood and value of your business through a logo. Consider how you help people and the results they obtain from your business. How can you symbolize that transformation?
Some common themes for health and wellness logos include:
- Trees and leaves to show growth and new life
- Flowers, especially a lotus flower
- Hands to show help and support
- Fruit and vegetables for a healthy lifestyle feel, especially apples
- Mountains give a feeling of improvement or challenge
- Heart or heartbeat
- People icons with arms up for victory or in motion
Health and Wellness Logo Trends
Logos need to be easily recognizable and read. Your logo will be the first thing most customers and potential customers associate with your business. So, it is important to consider trends, but also stand out. You don’t want another generic logo. Here are some tips for a modern logo:
- Keep it simple
- Use clean lines and design
- Easy to read but distinctive fonts
- Convey a mood through your design
- Make design scalable that it will look great at any size
Ready for a new health and wellness logo but don’t know where to start?